The 3B6 I View Excavator Load Weighing System is a Dynamic Load Weighing System suitable for excavators over 14t. It weighs the load in a bucket of an excavator as the load is being raised. Very little, if any, time is lost in the weighing process meaning it is a very versatile and easy to use system. The 3B6 I View Excavator Load Weighing System is essential for sites such as quarries, building sites, mine sites etc where either there is no weighbridge, or the weighbridge is some distance away from the loading site. The 3B6 I View Excavator Load Weighing System has dual IP67 protected angle sensors that are mounted on the main boom and also the dipper arm which will monitor and compensate for the differing angles, and dual pressure sensors in the hydraulics for accurate readings. The weighing height is adjustable to allow for weighing from a stockpile or weighing from “roadside”.
The 3B6 I View Excavator Load Weighing System has a modern sleek colour graphic display which is easy to read in all light conditions. The display has the ability to store Customer Names, Products, Truck registrations, Job numbers and Operators. This information can also be printed out on the optional on board printer. Printed tickets can be completed at the time of loading and also end of day printouts can be given. Optional Data Downloading via computer is also available.
- Colour display for easy viewing in direct sunlight
- I View is the result of many years of experience in weighing systems for excavators
- I View is essential for quarries and mines without weighing bridges, ideal as backup for weighing bridges located far away from the loading area
- I View speeds up the loading operation achieving the maximum filling capacity of the truck, reducing laps to weighing bridges, avoiding truck over and under loads performing dynamic vertical lifts
- I View increases productivity of your machine by performing weigh accuracy within ±3% when loading loose materials
- I View has an outstanding self learning calibration that reduces drastically the system implementation time
- I View thanks to its revolutionary loading and management technology, increases productivity and consequent profit of your daily job
- Up to 2 machines calibrations
- Data Management for weighing