Please contact us for more information about this product using the product enquiry form.
- Made in Australia
- Lift Speed Compensated weighing
- Static weighing
- Split load function
- Large LED backlight display
- Fully automatic
- Simple to use
- Improves profitability
- Can be fitted to all types of machines
- fast accurate weighing
- Optional printer available
Our sale price includes on-site installation (Perth Metro: free, Other locations: price available on enquiry)
The Compuload CL5000 is a fully electronic modern scale ideally suited for use with Front End Loaders, Skid Steers, Tele Handlers, Container Lifters and Forklifts.
Available in two option set ups.
- Lift Speed Compensation mode best suited for Front End Loader weighing applications this allows weighing to take place as the load is lifted and can be done in Kgs, lbs, tonnes and other units.
- Static weighing mode which is more suitable for Forklifts.
The Compuload CL5000 modern sleek design has a host of features such as Programmable Tare Reduction, Adjustable Decimal Point, Split Loading Function, Subtract function, Extra large 100mm x 80mm backlight display with three line weight display, Backlight keyboard, RS232 Serial output for optional printing and is 12-24VDC compatible.
Why do I need an On-Board Weighing System?
- Prevent truck turnarounds at the weighbridge, reducing cycle times.
- Achieve more consistent loading results from the machine operators.
- Chain of responsibility laws means everyone is now responsible for the safe loading of goods, thus avoiding overloading fines.
- Reduce transportation costs by avoiding overloading and unnecessary trips caused by under loading.
- Eliminate double handling of material loading correctly the first time.
Introducing the lasted in On-Board weighing technology. The new Compuload CL5000 series load weighing indicator is designed for a wide variety of On Board weighing applications. This sophisticated and versatile product incorporates the latest in microprocessors to simplify operation and provide accurate results. The 100mm x 80mm extra large dot matrix backlight liquid display provides a clear readable display in all conditions. The large keypad in conjunction with the new easy to follow “on display messages” makes the CL5000 extremely operator friendly.
Proven and Dependable
Compuload weighing systems have proven themselves in all types of applications and environments since 1989 with 1000’s of satisfied users. The modern and careful design of the Compuload CL5000 ensures continuing operation, even in the harshest of environments. Great care has been taken when designing the new Compuload CL5000 to provide high reliability and operation over a wide temperature range.
The new Compuload CL5000 series scale combines precision individual weight readings, sub totals and grand totals. A selection of weighing modes allows the instrument to be configured to suit the characteristics of the machine. Optional printing available.
Compuload pre-sale and after-sales support since our inception in 1989, makes us a leading provider in On Board Weighing solutions to industry. Great after sales service is as close as a telephone call away.
The Compuload CL4070 compact printer is an accessory for the Compuload CL5000. It is connected to the CL5000 via the RS232 communications port. It will deliver instant, time and date stamped hard copies of all weighing information, including your Company name, Date and Time on the first three lines, and then showing individual buckets and running accumulative sub totals and grand total.