Compuload LCFS Loadcell Forklift Weight Scale
Price on Application
Metropolitan pricing only (additional pricing for above 40km radius from Perth GPO)
Features Of Forklift Weight Scale:
These forklift scales can be installed as a Trade Approved Scale – very suitable for the freight / logistics companies.
- These scales are nearly as accurate as the very large capacity platform scales.
- It is a Loadcell based forklift scale system.
- Accurate is within 1kg to 5kg depending on the forklift lifting capabilities.
- Can be adapted to almost any above scale display depending on application.
- Fits any brand of forklift / lifting apparatus with standard Class 11, Class 111 and Class IV carriages.
- 100% zero / tare scale display dependent.
- Rivals floor platform scale in accuracy without taking up valuable floor space.
- 1kg increments for systems up to 2,500kg.
- Saves substantial time in forklift movements thus saving fuel & wear and tear, thus saving money.
- Optional tilt compensation module to allow for accurate
weighing from - 10° to + 10° for mask tilt. Scale display dependent
- Maybe sold as either Trade Approved or Non Trade Approved Scale.
For NON Trade Approved LCFS scale you can select the indicator above that suits your requirements
For the TRADE APPROVED LCFS scale, this comes with the COMPULOAD 420 indicator and must also be fitted with a tilt sensor
IMPORTANT – As these forklift scales move the forks further forward, this does derate the lifting capacity of the forklift, and the maximum lifting capacity must be re-valuated by the forklift distributor.
|23 × 15 × 21 cm
Manufacturing & Industrial, Warehouse & Logistics
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews